Green business opportunities in the Baltics and Poland:
- Clean energy (wind, bioenergy, hydro, solar)
- Green ICT (ICT for energy, transport and logistics, production and trade, e-health, e-government)
- Waste management (waste recycling and recovery of materials, technologies for handling hazardous and organic waste)
FRAM Marked offers:
- Structured, targeted and sustainable process in your own business with focus on Green market opportunities in the Baltics and/or Poland
- 120 hours of individual consulting support by experienced Norwegian and Baltic/Polish business consultants
- 4 seminars with relevant subjects and individual meetings with potential customers and cooperation partners in the Baltics and/or Poland. Minimum 3 seminars will be held in the Baltics and/or Poland. Duration of seminars in Norway 1,5 day. Duration of seminars in the Baltics/Poland 3-4 days.
Participation fee: NOK 30-45.000, depending on final budget. In addition, the company covers their own travel and accomodation expences when attending seminars.
For more information please contact:
Olga Goldfain, Project Manager, Bedriftskompetanse AS
Tel.: 959 25 085, E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org
Odd Ståle Dalslåen, Project Owner, Innovation Norway
Tel.: 977 06 135, E-post: email@example.com